MEMBERSHIP QUALIFICATION AND RIGHTS
Any person who is interested in understanding and contributing to the field of biorisk (biosafety and biosecurity) in Singapore is welcome to join as a member. Membership is valid for 12 months from date of membership. The following types of membership is available:
- Full membership is open to persons involved in the practice of biorisk management (safety personnel, life science professionals and safety regulatory personnel) with an annual fee of SGD 30.
- Associate membership is open to persons with an interest in biorisk management with an annual fee of SGD 10.
- Corporate membership is open to organisations interested in the promotion and support of biorisk management. Corporate membership allows up to 5 employees with an annual fee of SGD 300.
- Life membership is available at SGD300.
- Members of BAS are also association members of the Asia-Pacific Biorisk Association (www.a-pba.org/membership), and affliate members of International Federation of Biorisk Associations (internationalbiosafety.org) and ABSA International (absa.org).
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for memebership sign-up.